Auckland Returns to Covid-19 Level 3
At midday today we moved to Covid-19 Level 3. Businesses are being urged to do all that is possible to minimise the possible spread of the virus. Wendell Property has responded and (effective immediately) we will act as follows;
- All non-urgent maintenance will be postponed until we know more.
- Urgent maintenance can still go ahead. All our tradesmen are following Level 3 guidelines.
Moving and Letting
- Tenants can still move in to properties – key collections will be contactless.
- Tenanted properties on the market for rent will not have face to face viewings. Virtual viewings and Skype tours have been arranged with the current tenants.
- Vacant properties can still be shown to prospective tenants in a single group of no more than 2 people 15 minutes apart.
- Routine inspections are postponed till further notice.
The office is closed and the Wendell team are all working remotely and are available on phone and email.
We will re-evaluate on Monday 17th August when we have more of an idea of what the next couple of weeks are going to look like.
If you are concerned about yourself or a family members health or wellbeing you can call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 and if you have any queries on our protocol or would just like to catch up please feel free to get in touch – we are here to help.